Introductions Are In Order

I am pleased to introduce you to my apples of gold. My oldest child and first born daughter is Buggoo. We call her this as she was such a cute little bug as she snuggled in our arms when she was born. Our second child and second born daughter is Slinky. I have no idea how my husband came to call her this, but that's the name he chose. Sometimes he calls her Slinky Pink. Next is our third born child and last daughter, Nosey. She just has always had the cutest little nose. Last, but certainly not least is our last born child and our precious boy, Wormy. Buggoo gave him this name after seeing "How to Eat Fried Worms". We call him many other things, but Wormy has stuck for now. She also calls him her favorite chocolate covered freckle. He has the cutest freckles!

I chose Apples of Gold as our blog title as I am hopeful that they will grow to hold fast to the phrase, "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver". May our words always be of encouragement to those who hear us speak.

So with that, I am pleased to asy that I have 4 apples of gold. I pray that the Lord will help me to keep my apples healthy, both physically and spiritually, that they may be a blessing to those in whose paths they cross.

2 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Susanne } at: August 22, 2007 at 6:53 PM said...

There you are. The link works.

You are new to blogging? Welcome to blogland.

{ Daughter of the King } at: October 28, 2007 at 8:35 PM said...

First time at your blog...
Enjoying browsing..
Deby

Share SLF