The Virtuous Woman

Yes, the Proverbs 31 woman! How many women nearly buckle under the sound of those words? Who can achieve her status, and how can we become a virtuous woman? Is it even possible?

Through this series, we will explore the Proverbs 31 woman and learn how God has made it possible for us to apply His Word to our lives and raise our value to become far above that of a precious ruby. This will not be a difficult challenge, for God has not made His Word difficult to apply. He wants us to come before Him with gladness, not struggling for each step. May this opportunity be one that will increase your love for the Savior and for your families.

Our challenge will begin on September 3rd, 2007 and will continue through the fall. If you come upon this later than September 3rd, that's ok, we're glad to have you join us.

Here is a tag for you to put on your blog, just copy and paste this tag.

Sponsored by OurApplesOfGold.blogspot.com

Also, reply here with a comment and let us know you have joined us.


What we'll be doing during this challenge:

*Memorizing verses 10-31 of Proverbs 31
*Studying each verse and how to apply it to our lives
*Increasing our value to the Lord, our husbands, our children, and the body of Christ.

I look forward to growing in the Lord alongside my fellow sisters in Christ.

Go to Lesson 1, 'Above Rubies'

11 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Queen Bee } at: August 30, 2007 at 1:01 PM said...

I'm interested, Sis :)

{ Lisa } at: August 30, 2007 at 5:21 PM said...

Thanks for joining Cherie!

{ Amy } at: August 31, 2007 at 5:22 AM said...

Lisa, I would love to join in.

{ Ruth } at: August 31, 2007 at 7:18 PM said...

Lisa,
Sounds like a wonderful study. I'm interested.

{ Lisa } at: August 31, 2007 at 9:29 PM said...

Thanks Amy and Ruth. I'm looking forward to it.

Feel free to invite a friend.

{ Suzy } at: September 29, 2007 at 9:12 AM said...

Hi Sis, I too share your passion for reaching women with God's word and plan for salvation. I have added your site to my blog. http://suzy91w.wordpress.com

{ Suzy91w } at: September 29, 2007 at 10:55 AM said...

Please visit my Healing Hearts website.

http://www.healinghearts.org/walk/sponsorship_page.php?idg=264

{ Kelli } at: November 23, 2007 at 5:04 PM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{ Homelife } at: December 7, 2007 at 12:25 AM said...

Pls count me in Sis!

{ Brandy } at: January 30, 2008 at 11:09 PM said...

Hello! I sort of found my way here in a rounabout way, but I am glad I did!

Two of my close friends and I were JUST talking about the Proverbs 31 woman and in my blog I jokingly said I have a love/hate feeling about her. ;-) That is my true hearts desire, yet it feels so far away. Yes, I am one of those women who nearly buckle under those words!

I look forward to reading through your study on this, and I intend to tell my two friends about it as well. Thank you so much!

{ Martha } at: April 29, 2008 at 5:08 PM said...

I know this post is from last year but I'm joining!! I yearn to be a Proverbs 31 Woman!!! :) Thank you for creating this challenge!

With much love, Martha

Share SLF