12 year old Chef Mj

My daughter, who we lovingly call Lil'Mj, after her Non who is the original Mj, has her very own cooking show now. She enjoys cooking so much, and I decided to create a special blog for her 'cooking shows'. It's a great experience for her and we'll be doing new 'cooking' segments as often as possible. They're kid friendly recipes for other kids to try out and they're fun too!

So here she is..
The Cooking with Mj Show

I'm always looking for fun educational ways to teach my children, and this one was right up her alley.


3 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Amy } at: September 6, 2007 at 9:17 AM said...

Your daughter is so beautiful! What a creative idea.

{ Sisterlisa } at: September 6, 2007 at 3:39 PM said...

Thanks Amy!

{ Kelli } at: September 6, 2007 at 4:30 PM said...

I'll pass that site onto Kati. Great home-ec credit for homeschool (wink wink).

Hey- that Chocolate Velvet coffee is not instant. If you go to WalMart- it's the coffee display where you can get the whole beans in a bag on your own (I know, such great directions). I'm out or I'd give you the name of it LOL. You can get the little vacuum bags of it to try, already ground. It's awesome.

And I am NOT a coffee drinker.

Share SLF