Contact Us

We would love to hear from our readers! We always enjoy the kind words our readers share on AGMinistries and we welcome you to contact us. Please give us 5-12 days to get back to you.

As always, feel free to leave a comment under any article you desire.

You can contact us at sisterlisa {at}agministries.org


3 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ mona } at: October 22, 2007 at 7:22 PM said...

I wasn't sure if you got my post about the portfolios? I'm' not sure how any of this works? It may be something you would like coz other homeschoolers have used them. Like I said in my post, I'm not sure where I can put the website. Is this your private e-mail or still the ivillage? Again, I'm just trying to connect with parents and get some exposure for the portfolios and I noticed you posted portfolio and it caught my eye. Thanks, Mona

Lisa Shaw at: March 6, 2008 at 5:49 AM said...

Hello Sister Lisa, I too am a Sister Lisa.

I wanted to know how you created or obtained your beautiful header for your blog. I've been blogging for years and I'm looking to have a personal header now rather than system headers or using personal photos. Thanks and God bless you. I'm glad I saw your blog today.

Lisa at: March 6, 2008 at 5:50 AM said...

Sorry, I met to put some contact information. You can email me at:

lisashawcares@cfl.rr.com

Thank you.

Share SLF