Attn: All Frugal Wives and Mothers

I recently posted a devotion on being Frugally Virtuous and I have great news for you!

Crystal is offering her SuperSavings 101 Curriculum for 1/2 off for TWO DAYS ONLY! (Oct 24&25)

You can be a blessing to me by using THIS LINKto place your order. I am so excited to be able to get this great offer from Crystal.

After you purchase your materials you can 'right click' on each link she gives you and 'save target as' to your computer.

She was raised by a mother with 7 children and her mother was truly virtuous! She taught her children how to sand be wise with what God gave to them. I look forward to using this Super Savings Curriculum with my family as well. One day they'll need to know how to be efficient and frugal. They'll be YEARS ahead of me, as I am already 35 and JUST now learning this.

Be sure to share the link post here with your friends and they too can enjoy this super savings deal! It really works!


2 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Christina } at: October 25, 2007 at 6:10 AM said...

Thanks for the 'heads up'!

{ Sisterlisa } at: October 25, 2007 at 2:27 PM said...

You're welcome Christina!

Share SLF