My Swap Sister

I swapped names at the Homeschoolblogawards.com last month and Amy Grant Bayliss sent me wonderful goodies! I wanted to be sure and show you a close up of the scrap pieces she sent me so you could see the detail of her work. She is so talented!






Thank you Amy!!!
And don't forget that the Homeschoolblogawards are taking nominations right now. So swing on by and submit your nom for your fav homeschooler's blog. ;O)






2 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ A Place For Ministry Wives } at: November 18, 2007 at 12:18 AM said...

That is REALLY NICE stuff! Enjoy it!

{ Angie } at: November 18, 2007 at 3:59 AM said...

I found myself wanting to finger through all the goodies. Have fun with it all! Make sure you see the video I posted Sunday a.m. You'll be blessed.

Share SLF