A Note: This Week

First of all, if you haven't read about my recent adventure at the local county jail, be sure to catch up *here*.

A few things are going on this week, but I want to be sure to let you know that I won't be leaving my blog to the way side.

Tonight is the beginning of our Hometown Revival! I'l lbe in church every night until Friday. I look forward to sharing each step through this week's journey with you all.

I also will be having my sister and her two children in our home until Thursday.

Tuesday, I speak at a local church about our Women's Ministry AND will be rebuilding our ministry site all week. Our open house is Saturday November 10th.

With all this in mind, please be patient with me. I have a few friends who write terrific devotions and I'll be sure to post those links for you each day.

1 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Angie } at: November 4, 2007 at 3:51 PM said...

God bless you with peace and strength for all your endeavors this week. I'm writing an article on endurance for Faithlifts on Tuesday. You'll have to see it. Sounds like it should be useful to you for all that's on your plate. Take care friend, Angie

Share SLF