Pre-Made Holiday Blog Headers

I'm creating pre-made Christmas blog headers over at designer G's.

3 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ A Place For Ministry Wives } at: December 1, 2007 at 6:46 AM said...

Cute designs, Lisa. Great job!

{ ~Babychaser~ } at: December 1, 2007 at 7:26 AM said...

You are very talented. My husband and I are photographers, but the graphic design stuff is hard for me. I'm working on teaching myself, but it is slow going. I really don't have any tools for graphic design stuff... well other than Photoshop CS2 Suite (but I don't know how to use the tools I have.) Really I'm just impressed and inspired by what you have done. I'd love to know how you learned and what sort of things you use. :)

{ Sisterlisa } at: December 7, 2007 at 9:01 AM said...

Thanks Ladies. I learned how to make graphics at http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-phadvanced

Share SLF