Sigh*

I'm just not sure how to title this post. I am seeing a spiritual warfare in a few different areas right now and I'm overwhelmed. I have taken the leading from the Holy Spirit to allow this feeling of being overwhelmed as an opportunity to seriously pray for these things.

I can't begin to explain how this warfare seems to be so huge and it's between the brothers and sisters in Christ and it's all over the country. Is anyone else seeing a large amount of warfare right now within their ministries?

How is it that our very own brethren don't realize it's an attack from the enemy?

How do you convince them of that without them being offended?

Pray.

How about you?

3 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Lundie } at: November 13, 2007 at 6:02 PM said...

I'm seeing it on several fronts in my own life, as is one of my dearest friends and co-workers. We have a saying for times when we get so overwhelmed. "Satan hates us!!" And we celebrate.

My response to her today was, "Well, I'd better figure out what it is that I'm doing right and keep doing it then!"

I hope you persevere and speak the truth lovingly to whomever you need to.

Hugs,
Lund

{ A Place For Ministry Wives } at: November 14, 2007 at 2:41 AM said...

I just started praying more for my husband and trying to be more attentive to confessing sin...and it was less than 24 hours later when warfare hit in both areas. It's unbelievable, isn't it? The battle? Good thing God's already won the war...now if only we could remember that and claim it more! I know I need to. :-)

Perhaps you could just bring up the topic of spiritual warfare with this person and mention how you've grown to recognize it in your own life...and then casually ask him/her if he/she's ever been able to recognize instances of it in his/her life. It could be real casual. It just may open this person's eyes to something he/she has never considered or known. Also...if you pray about it beforehand, that just may seal the deal! :-)

{ Angie } at: November 14, 2007 at 6:05 PM said...

I just read the other day about the importance of unity in the body. The enemy knows that a house divided cannot stand.

Father God, we ask you to foil the plots and schemes of the enemy. Have your way in the lives of your children. Help us walk in truth, in your Spirit, and in your way so that nothing can undermine our relationship with you or with other believers in Christ. We need you, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

Share SLF