Do You See God?

There are times when I find inspiring articles on various blogs that I assign as required reading for my daughters. I found one today that I thought I'd pass along to you as well.

How I Love to Love You Lord
By Charlene

So in what ways do you see God working in your life each day?


2 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Martha } at: May 1, 2008 at 4:14 PM said...

I told my sister about this post and she feels honored!! :)

Ever since I recommited my life to God and started to study his Word, I see God in everything that I do!

For an example, I had the greatest urge to use my Grandmother as a personal reference for a job that I was applying to.. (I have never used her as a reference before).

As it turns out, my Grandmother was (and still is) great friends with my new boss and even the 'head boss' of the company. They adore me even more because of that haha. I knew God was helping me find a way to provide for my son, and I thank him everyday for that!!

{ Californialily } at: May 1, 2008 at 8:59 PM said...

Oh thank you so much!! I am glad you liked my post. Seeing this totally brightened up my day!!

Share SLF