Growing and Expanding

Apples of Gold Ministries is growing again. In February we added a magazine for mother's and daughters, Growing in Grace Magazine, and now our very own Apples of Gold is growing once again. Please be in prayer as we are expanding and adding new authors to our team.

The site will be undertaking a complete makeover in the upcoming months and will be hosting a series of interviews that will reach deep into your soul as a mother and as a wife. We covet your prayers as we continue to bring encouraging words to a discouraging world here at Apples of Gold Ministries.

*Our tagline 'Bringing Encouraging Words to a Discouraging World' and 'Apples of Gold Ministries' is under copyright protection.


3 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Martha } at: May 22, 2008 at 11:08 PM said...

Oh how exciting, I can't wait!! I'll definitely keep your wonderful blog sites in my prayers, they brighten up my day every time I read it =)

Good luck hon!

{ Jacque } at: May 23, 2008 at 9:59 AM said...

Looking forward to it, my friend!
I pray it goes smoothly for you!
:)
Jacque
Walking Therein

{ Sisterlisa } at: May 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM said...

Thanks dear friends. You may have noticed we have a domain name now. ;O)

Share SLF