Mother and Daughter Jewelries

Mother and Daughter Jewelries
I have had the wonderful opportunity to know the creators of Mother and Daughter Jewelries and I just have to tell you that their craftsmanship womanship is outstanding! I was able to go to their home and see their fabulous jewelry in person and the images online doesn't even begin to show their talent! Over these last two weeks I have worn my Autumn Girl set all over town and I get rave compliments everywhere I go!

Marlene and Charlene began this mother daughter business and the word of their business is blazing a trail throughout the world wide web and our town! I highly recommend their line of spectacular jewelry. My own mother had a jewelry business for many years as well and I am somewhat finicky when it comes to investing in something I'll wear around my neck, wrist, and on my ears. I can tell you without any hesitation whatsoever that this line is one of the best I have ever seen! Not only are their prices amazing, but the quality and appearance is really so worth the investment. Because of the diversity in colors, my set goes with several of my own outfits and I look forward to collecting even more of their sets.

You'll want to get yours while you can, because they're selling out quick. I know they're busy preparing more as well and I can't wait to see them! Here are the pics I took up close so you can see the fine detail of my Autumn Girl set.

Bracelet

Earrings


Necklace


Be sure to head over to their blog and let them know which one you like!

Apples of Gold Ministries

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



3 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Jewelry Making } at: June 26, 2008 at 6:04 AM said...

Those jewelry pieces are absolutely beautiful!

{ Martha Leah } at: June 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM said...

Gorgeous jewelry!!! Great job Girls!! Now they know what to get me for my birthday *wink wink*

{ Wendy } at: June 30, 2008 at 5:51 PM said...

It's all beautiful!! I'm going to have to order from them when I start building my jewelry collection! (I have only one set now!)

Share SLF