Celebrate Marriage!

In honor of marriage being between a man and a woman I invite you to celebrate the holy union that God has created for us by taking one of our banners and adding them to your site. Show your support for marriage being between a man and a woman, as God has ordained it to be.




















































Apples of Gold Ministries

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



6 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Lisa asks please leave your comment } at: November 19, 2008 at 6:56 PM said...

These are very nice LisaB. I will take one of these for my blog. Will you do any that represent people of color in the photos as well? Thanks and God bless.

{ Sisterlisa } at: November 19, 2008 at 10:16 PM said...

oh yes I would love to make you one!

{ LisaShaw } at: November 20, 2008 at 5:01 AM said...

Thank you my friend and sister. Love ya.

{ Krystal } at: November 20, 2008 at 7:58 AM said...

Done! I chose the last one... it was my favorite!

{ LisaShaw } at: November 20, 2008 at 6:57 PM said...

LisaB,

I'll be offline from now through the 30th so I wanted to take a moment and say to you and your readers, Happy Thanksgiving. Let us give thank unto the LORD for all of His goodness to all of us. May we speak to each other again and be safe in the LORD for that's the ONLY place we are guaranteed safety and rest. Amen!

LisaS

{ Californialily } at: November 25, 2008 at 5:47 PM said...

How beautiful! I love every single one! Great job!!I am having a tough time deciding which one, gah!!

Share SLF