Make Sure Your Friend

Proverbs 6:3-5, "3Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend. 4Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids. 5Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler."

As soon as we realize that we have put ourselves in the position to be at opposition with a friend, we are responsible for making that right as soon as possible. And what do we say to those who care not to reconcile? As much as God wants to see reconciliation among His children, it can not be forced. Pray for your friends and their walk with Jesus. Their friendship with Him is so much more valuable than we think.
Sisterlisa is a homeschooling mom of four children and married to a ministry leader of a Rescue mission. She is the owner of Growing in Grace Magazine and AGMinistries.


Apples of Gold Ministries



3 *click here* to dialogue with us:

{ Martha } at: March 23, 2009 at 1:36 AM said...

Amen!!

I am still waiting for you to apologize about feeding me booger-flavored jellybean!

(cringes)

It was salty :(

.. and pretty accurate, but don't ask me how I know! LOL

<3 Martha

{ Sisterlisa } at: March 23, 2009 at 6:42 AM said...

LOL I didn't know I was supposed to apologize for that. hahahaha

Okaaaayyyy, Martha I'm sorry for giving you a booger flavored jelly belly. :P

But it was still funny. I'll never forget how Adam's cousin liked it. :O)

{ Miss Charlene } at: March 23, 2009 at 8:21 AM said...

LOL. That jelly bean was just awful! Awesome post Lisa, and we all definitely need to make sure. Every day should be a clean slate and we should be able to leave this life without unsolved business with anyone.

Share SLF