A Revival in California!

Our family has been on a spiritual journey these past few months and the only words I can think to describe it is a revival. This is not the kind of revival that you would describe as an emotional experience that would bring you to tears, but it is a revival. When God's Word leaps off the page at you, in a Living way, The Word makes itself ALIVE to you. This journey has become an adventure of amazing proportions!

As I was studying last night God led me to read about something I had not thought of before and the Light came on in my head about what He was showing me. The words for me to use to describe it is simply this, my Christian life and relationship with God Almighty has become an ADVENTURE!

I feel like I have discovered a valuable treasure that seems as though it is a world discovery and I'm the only one who found it. That would not be fair of me to say though, since I have heard that many others have begun this same adventure. I know I'm not the only one who is experiencing this, but to be able to describe this excitement, it was the best way I could form what I am living into words.

My friend Debbie says it this way, "It's the difference between owning the Royal Robe and actually wearing it." I had already known that the Word is the Living Word, but it has really hit me that His Word is LIVING and as I read it, I see that. For so many years I read God's Word as if it was a history book of what USED to happen in the lives of Christians. I often yearned for that same kind of life. A life JUST LIKE they had. Although I'm not wild about the thought of being persecuted, but I think you know what I mean.

Now it seem as if God IS giving us a life like the Apostles and other disciples had. When I read the Bible now it's as if Peter and Paul are just in the next town talking about all the things they are seeing. The Words just jump off the pages into my heart and I sense God is doing miraculous things. I have recently seen miracles in the lives of some people that has been gathering together each week. My mom and sister came to see us last week and we spent many hours in the Word and in prayer and they BOTH were delivered from things that had plagued their lives for many years.

Now as I share with you what we are discovering in this revived life we now have, it will most certainly be different than what I've written before. It's not a new Bible, not a new religion, nothing like that. God's Word is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Yet there is something new, to me, that I want to share with you. How His Word is living in my life today. And another exciting thing is that our two other writers here at AGM are also seeing the Living Word jump off the pages into their hearts too.

Sisterlisa is a homeschooling mom of four children and married to a ministry leader of a Rescue mission. She is the owner of Growing in Grace Magazine and AGMinistries.


Apples of Gold Ministries

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 *click here* to dialogue with us:

Share SLF