Leaving Religion to Fall in Love with Jesus

Over the past year I have come to discover that a relationship with religion did not equate a relationship with Jesus. He has revealed to me things in my religion that were standing in the way of having a deeper relationship with Him. Over the next several weeks I am going to share those things with you and I am inviting you to join me in shedding religion for a deeper walk with our Lord.We'll be looking at Christianity from a fresh perspective, we will be challenged to study the Bible like never before, and how to be discipled in the Spirit.

You can subscribe to Soul Liberty Faith and join us on Facebook.






Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Grab the button for your blog and link it back to http://soullibertyfaith.com
 Right click and 'save as' upload to FREE photo hosting site Pix-O-Sphere

Read the series here.







Stumble This!


Share God's Love with Greeting Cards by DaySpring

0 *click here* to dialogue with us:

Share SLF